43° 50′ 12.47″ N, 7° 49′ 47.99″ E
From the A10, Autostrada dei Fiori
- Bussana Vecchia exit is between Sanremo and Imperia Ovest (West) exits
- Follow highway exit down (don't take Via Aurelia-bis) until SS1 (Via Aurelia) at Arma di Taggia . Turn right at SS1
- About 2 km on SS1 take Bussana road towards right and follow signs for Bussana Vecchia
- After Bussana Nuova there are three hairpins in the road before you get to the village
- It is a one lane street, so watch out for opposing traffic
- You can do a U-turn at the designated area about 50m before the village
- Don't park your car at this turning point!
- There is a minibus service from Bussana Nuova, but only few times a day. You will still need to walk about 1km on footpath.
- From the beach/SS1 it is a 35 minute uphill hike (2.1 km) using a footpath that starts on right side of the school at Bussana Nuova